Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC (hereinafter referred to as "DTT".) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and will handle personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "personal information") obtained through the Virtual Learning Platform project (hereinafter referred to as the "this project".), commissioned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, in accordance with the following policies.
1. cquisition of Personal Information DTT shall properly acquire personal Information and shall not acquire personal information by unauthorized means.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
DTT complies with the Personal Information Protection Act, the relevant government guidelines and other laws and regulations related to the proper handling of personal information.
3. Use of Personal Information
(1) DTT will use the acquired personal information only within the scope of its intended use. When using beyond the intended use, the consent of the relevant party is required in advance.
(2) >When DTT obtains personal information, it makes clear in advance the purpose for which it intends to use it. When changing the purpose of use, DTT will obtained the consent of the relevant party.
(3) In carrying out this project, DTT may outsource the handling of the personal information to a third party. In that case, we will appropriately manage the personal information, including entering into a contract with the relevant contractor regarding the handling of the personal information.
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
When DTT provides personal information to a third party, the consent of the relevant party is required in advance, except as otherwise provided by law. DTT will not provide this personal information to any third party without the consent of the relevant party.
5. Security Management System for Personal Information
(1) In order to prevent the loss, leaks, misappropriation, or tampering of personal information, DTT will appropriately manage the security of the handling of personal information, including information security, and endeavor to prevent unauthorized access, leaks, loss, misappropriation or tampering of personal information.
(2) In order to properly manage the personal information, DTT has appointed a person in charge to manage it securely.
(3) DTT will periodically review its management system and initiatives for the protection of personal information in this case and will make continuous efforts to improve it.
(4) DTT will provide training to employees handling personal information on how to protect and properly manage the personal information to ensure proper handling of the personal information in this project.
Disclosure, revision, suspension of utilization, etc.
When an individual seeks disclosure, revision, suspension of use, etc. of their own Personal Information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Company will appropriately respond according to laws and regulations.
Contact for Personal Information
Please contact us using the inquiry form on the Virtual Learning Platform project website.
In principle, the copyrights of text and images published on this website belong to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. However, some of the images are copyrighted by the original author. It may not be reproduced or repurposed without permission, except as permitted by copyright law.
We recommend the following browsers for a safer and more comfortable use.
・The latest version of Google Chrome
・Mozilla Firefox latest version
・The latest version of Safari
・Microsoft Edge latest version
Cookies are used on this website for purposes such as understanding usage and obtaining information to improve the site. Cookies are the function that stores information on your computer that you have visited this website. The information collected through cookies does not contain any information that can personally identify users. Users can also opt out of receiving cookies depending on their browser settings. For information on setting up your browser, contact the software's service center or the developer.
This site uses SSL-encrypted communication to improve security. Users can automatically encrypt personal information and send and receive it by using a security-enabled web browser. The page may not be available due to firewall settings.
For information on social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, please refer to the terms and conditions of each site.
To view PDF files, Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe Systems is required. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed or if the contents of the home page are not displayed correctly, download the latest version before viewing.
Some attachments are available in Microsoft Excel and Word formats on this website. Microsoft Excel and Word are required to view the relevant attachments.
Information on this website has been posted to the best of our ability, but we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. It is also subject to change or deletion without notice. We assume no responsibility for any loss incurred directly or indirectly by using the information or content contained on this site.
The following activities are prohibited when using this website.
・Acts that impede the operation of this site.
・Acts that cause or are likely to cause nuisance, disadvantage or privacy damage to other users, third parties or DTT.
・Act that contrary to public order or morals or is likely to be so.
・ Acts that violate a law, statute or ordinance.
・Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
The contents of this site policy are subject to change or deletion without notice.
The use of this site and site policy shall be governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. In addition, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes related to the use of this website.